New for Advent/Christmas:
Something Is Coming To Our World : How a Backyard Bird Sees Christmas is a joyous experience for families to share during the Advent season and anytime of the year. In this colorfully-illustrated, creative story, Catherine Lawton, combines her passions for:
- sharing with our children and grandchildren.
- experiencing together the wonders of nature.
- learning about—and caring for—God’s creation.
- celebrating God’s love come into our world at the birth of Jesus.
“I felt my smile broaden as I turned every page… gorgeous paintings match clever, unpredictable verse. Fresh telling of the Christmas story!” ~Alice Scott-Ferguson
“Delightful. I loved it!” ~Janyne McConnaughey
“A blessing. I loved the artistry and the suggestions for activities while waiting for Christmas.” ~Charlotte Marrs
Janyne McConnaughey has written a companion volume to her BRAVE : A Personal Story of Healing Childhood Trauma. This new release is titled Jeannie’s BRAVE Childhood : Behavior and Healing through the Lens of Attachment and Trauma. For anyone who:
- has children
- works with children, and/or
- anyone who experienced trauma and attachment issues in their own childhood.